1. The State Trading Corporation of Bhutan Ltd. (STCBL) invites sealed Bids from eligible and qualified Bidders for the construction of Fuel Retail Outlet and associated facilities at Bjabchho Gewog, Tri-Junction (Chukha-Damchu Bypass), Phuentsholing-Thimphu PNH, Chukha. The period for execution of the assignment is 5 (Five) Months.
2. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the STCBL Procurement Rules, and is open to all Bidders from Countries as defined in Section III of the Bidding Documents.
3. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from General Manager, Petroleum Division, STCBL, Thimphu or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9 AM to 5 PM.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee Nu 5,000/- (Ngultrum Five Thousand). The method of payment will be Cash or digital Payment. The Bidding Documents will be sent by hand. The bidding documents may be downloaded from the website www.stcb.bt and payment before/during submission of the bid. None payment of fee for the bid shall be rejected.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 11 AM, 06/05/2021. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically one by one in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 2:30 PM, 06/05/2021.
6. All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of Nu 220,000/- in favour of Chief Financial Officer, STCBL, Thimphu.
7. The address referred to above is: GENERAL MANAGER, PETROLEUM DIVISION, 1ST FLOOR, STCBL Corporate Office, BABESA, THIMPHU.